|
Civilian by Day Night rider by Night Ghost Bride in between Love my friends, family, rabbits desserts, teas, some coffee, cheap candy mix la Rue du mode fleur the Mire
Give me Love Imagine What I like places I go sometimes Tea Drinking English Rose Michelle Phan Coco Rocha Lady Melbourne Kate W. Fashion Nation Penelope Bryan Boy Holly Jean Monica Burnett The Clothes Horse Feathers and Air She's in Vogue Fashion is Spinach For the fashion shows featured Juno Tastespotting postSecret Daily Mail Fail Blog XX Jack Boy Flair Magazine Room of ones own Who Wore What Archive » December 2009 » January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 Credits |
Saturday, January 23, 2010 Went to Kinokuniya to find Tan Hwee Hwee's book but alas, the last time they last re-ordered it was in 2004. Guess I'll have to go to Bras Brasah to find a used copy or go to BUKIT FUCKING BATOK library. I was at the mrt after class and bumped into my classmate. I never spoke to her before and I asked where she was heading, she said town. I said I was going home, I feel like going out but I'm too tired. Then she said, come on, it's Saturday, you can rest tomorrow. So we boarded the train together. We chatted 2 stops then I got off. Yeah she's right, it was worth it. Got 2 new books! | |