I think I am going
Civilian by Day
Night rider by Night
Ghost Bride in between
Love my friends, family, rabbits
desserts, teas, some coffee, cheap candy mix

la Rue du
mode fleur the arcs

Mire
FASHION FASHION BABY
********************************************
Give me Love



Imagine

******************

What I like

places I go sometimes
Tea Drinking English Rose
Michelle Phan
Coco Rocha
Lady Melbourne
Kate W.
Fashion Nation
Penelope
Bryan Boy
Holly Jean
Monica Burnett
The Clothes Horse
Feathers and Air
She's in Vogue
Fashion is Spinach
For the fashion shows featured
Juno
Tastespotting
postSecret
Daily Mail
Fail Blog
XX
Jack Boy
Flair Magazine
Room of ones own
Who Wore What


Archive

» December 2009
» January 2010
» February 2010
» March 2010
» April 2010

Credits

Layout : Janani.
Inspiration : Leen.
Background : Janice.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why can't people just admit they made a mistake, everybody does. Just got the fuck off with this idiot. She made a mistake about something and after I clarified, she turned it into "I was right all along" - FUCKING FOOL!


(End of Story)