|
Civilian by Day Night rider by Night Ghost Bride in between Love my friends, family, rabbits desserts, teas, some coffee, cheap candy mix la Rue du mode fleur the Mire
Give me Love Imagine What I like places I go sometimes Tea Drinking English Rose Michelle Phan Coco Rocha Lady Melbourne Kate W. Fashion Nation Penelope Bryan Boy Holly Jean Monica Burnett The Clothes Horse Feathers and Air She's in Vogue Fashion is Spinach For the fashion shows featured Juno Tastespotting postSecret Daily Mail Fail Blog XX Jack Boy Flair Magazine Room of ones own Who Wore What Archive » December 2009 » January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 Credits |
Land slide Sunday, March 7, 2010 Most days now, I just sit and stone on my ratan chair until someone texts/FB/tweets me and wake me from my reverie. My social life is definitely improving, I actually went out twice this week. But while I sit on chair, legs propped up, I think and think. 1. My friends 2. Re-evaluating my friendships 3. Friendships 4. Future 5. Finding another job But no. 5 has definitely been pushed upwards this week with the horrifying conversations I've been having with Mark. Bleak. Ominous. How can it be, Singapore is a place of possibilities. I re-evaluate with counters from Sherilene and the arguments get balanced. But it seems like guys usually have a more bleaker aspect on life in general. Catching up with Jon was another sad dinner, though milder than Mark's (no way am I going for a meal with Mark, won't be able to eat at all or end up throwing up everything). Not sure if it's Mark's influence but I've definitely been having more stomachaches/nausea than usual. I saw Prof Feng this week and he told me they will be moving to Khoo Teck Puat soon which is good because it's at Yishun though I quite like Alexandra. I teased him mostly and the Nurse thought it was hilarious. Dr. V. was gone and another Dr. T. was there, he looked young but had lotsa white hair. He definitely was quite new, when he took my pressure, he fumbled a few. AHHHH I'm gonna miss AH, I love the nurses there. Tikkum Olam. | |