|
Civilian by Day Night rider by Night Ghost Bride in between Love my friends, family, rabbits desserts, teas, some coffee, cheap candy mix la Rue du mode fleur the Mire
Give me Love Imagine What I like places I go sometimes Tea Drinking English Rose Michelle Phan Coco Rocha Lady Melbourne Kate W. Fashion Nation Penelope Bryan Boy Holly Jean Monica Burnett The Clothes Horse Feathers and Air She's in Vogue Fashion is Spinach For the fashion shows featured Juno Tastespotting postSecret Daily Mail Fail Blog XX Jack Boy Flair Magazine Room of ones own Who Wore What Archive » December 2009 » January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 Credits |
YES SHE LOVES ME, SHE REALLY LOVES ME!! (not my mom) Monday, March 8, 2010 So I didn't end up calling someone to bitch because, well, I decided to spare them. But I ended up texting R and this morning, I saw her reply. Opened my MSN and saw...... Friend no. 2 who is making bad decisions in her life asking me if I would be able to visit her in Spain this Summer. Hello!? Where is my paper invitation?? Secondly, I do no support your marriage, the dude is old, has kids and was a waiter when he picked you up (ever-so-gallantly in shiny white apron?). No, you do not marry someone out of gratitude, we're not the middle ages here. Thirdly, she didn't dare tell her family so I'm not sure if any of them knows yet. Fourthly, I do want to go for her wedding, she's my BFF! And obviously mission is to give the in-laws multiple evil eyes in case they even think about mistreating my lovely. Fifth, he could be marrying her for citizenship!!?? Ok, I need my coffee. | |